www.smoobage.etsy.com

Visit my website and put code "smoober" in the checkout get $4.00 off your purchase :)

Sunday, March 28, 2010

Home Sweet Nature








In the tree fort were found these words of wisdom>>>

Love Life! Dream of all the possibilities, runaway to a non existent place. Breath in the air of the goddess. Fear Not! Dance to the joy of your own music beat. Remember the past and invent the new. Laugh at mistakes and learn from them. Life is how you think of it. A Gift? A Curse? you decide. D0nt live in the past for this is the present. Dont think or plan the future, just let it happen.
Blessed be
Anissa~



Well I was inspired to write a new post by all the blogs I perused through just a bit ago. They are all so unique and interesting.

I am much more of a visual person than anything else, so I have been trying to post more photos than paragraphs. Scrolling through the thousands of pictures I have on my computer I came across these and fell in love with this day all over again.

Yellies place

No comments:

Post a Comment